I need honeymoon ideas

Hey folks. I’m getting marred Sept. 24 in Jamestown.

The thing is, my fiancee has tasked me with planning a fantastic honeymoon for us, and I have no idea where to go.

We don’t want to go on our honeymoon right away. Instead, we want to wait until December or January so we can use it as an escape to somewhere warm and/or tropical.

So, if you have some suggestions, post them in the comments. I’m all ears.

This entry was posted in Family, Help Somebody and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to I need honeymoon ideas

1. Doug says:

let me be the first to suggest Yipsilanti

2. DanaM says:

I don’t know what your vacation style is, if you like to be busy/touristy or just chill on the beach and do nothing, but if you are the latter-we stayed at this amazing little beach house in Hawaii right on the ocean, quiet neighborhood, nobody on the beach but the people who live there. It is a 40 minute drive into Honolulu if you want to do touristy stuff, but the waves on the North Shore of Oahu are the biggest in the world in January and they are amazing! You will never want to leave.. Check out this beach rental http://www.teamrealestate.com/prop/21/

3. Bob W says:

Congratulations Logan! I’d suggest St. John in the U.S. Virgin Islands.

4. Lori W says:

I would say a cruise is the way to go! You can go 7 days to a few different locations, unpack once and it can be very romantic. I used to be a travel agent for the cruise industry and I have sold thousands of cruises for honeymooners. I wish I would have gone that route when I got married.

5. Leah says:

Why not try somewhere unusual like Australia?(unusual as in not a “normal” honeymoon destination)

6. Christina H says:

We stayed at a great resort Turtle Beach Resort – private suite, very reasonably priced – in Sarasota, FL. We loved it! The suite included bedroom, full bath, kitchen, living room with large TV, private fenced yard with a hottub and hammock. http://turtlebeachresort.com/ . We had a great time! I highly recommend it.

Congrats and Good Luck!

• Shawn C says:

Being from the Sarasota/Bradenton Florida area, I can say that this area of Florida is really very nice and would make a great place to honeymoon. The beaches are some of the best in the world. December can be a little cool at times, through not as cold as ND. I have been to the British Virgin Islands, which would probably be more tropical at that time of year and very relaxing. We chartered a 32 foot sailboat for a week and had a great time.

Good luck!

7. Rod and Annette says:

Congrats! We are getting married Oct.5th but we are going to Marthas Vineyard, We realize its not very warm in the Northeast but we live in Missouri and shes from Boston. We realize its cooler in New England, but its beautiful in the Fall. And especially right next to the Atlantic.