Let’s have a bit of fun with this Election. I’m going to list a bunch of races going on the ballot in Stutsman County Tuesday, and you predict in the comments section who you think will win each race.
Whoever guesses the most races right wins a Jamestown Sun polo shirt*. In the event of a tie, whoever entered their comments first will win. Please include your real e-mail address with your comment so I can contact you if you win. The deadline for entries is 7 p.m. Tuesday. Sun employees aren’t eligible to win.
Here are the races to prognosticate:
- U.S. House of Representatives: Rick Berg or Earl Pomeroy
- U.S. Senate: John Hoeven or Tracy Potter or Keith Hanson
- North Dakota Public Service Commission: Brad Crabtree or Kevin Cramer
- North Dakota Measure 1: Yes or No
- North Dakota Measure 2: Yes or No
- Stutsman County sheriff: Chad Kaiser or David Orr
- Stutsman County Measure 2: Yes or No
- Stutsman County Measure 3: Yes or No
Just enter your answer with each number and an answer. Remember, this is what you think will win, not what you want to win.
Here’s an example entry of winners I’m just picking at random:
Now put together your entry and let’s see what happens.
*The polo shirts are only available in medium or extra-large sizes.