Food Fight: Papa Murphy’s

We close out contine our pizza-centric series of Food Fight posts today with the fourth pizza restaurant in Jamestown, Papa Murphy’s.

Like I do every week, I’m asking readers to put in their two cents (or a whole dollar’s worth) about this restaurant. Everything from food to service and price to decor is fair game.

Let’s hear it in the comments.

7 Responses to Food Fight: Papa Murphy’s

1. Dave says:

I love Papa Murphy’s, especially the “Perfect Pizza.”

By the way, there are five pizza places in Jamestown, I think you missed Little Caesar’s.

2. Oops. I corrected it. Look next week for the pizza restaurant I overlooked.

3. Ann says:

Our family enjoys the feature of taking the pizza home and baking it. The store is clean and service is fast. Prices are good and we really like the pizza.

4. leah says:

Not a fan. Has been too greasy for my liking.

5. Mopar Gadaffi says:

Papa’s is ok – a lot of pizza for a low price, but I am not really into the corporate chain pizzas. Give me a fresh baked Dave’s Pizza Corner from Valley City, or a Duane’s House of Pizza in Fargo/Moorhead ANY DAY. There is nothing like local down home pizza with their own special recipes.

6. Jaime says:

My husband and I like to get Papa Murphy’s because it seems easier to get a customized pizza… usually a half & half pizza, with 2-3 toppings on each side. Their garlic chicken pizza is awesome as well. Their store is spotless and the service is friendly and quick.

7. honeybee says:

We don’t eat Papa Murphy’s much because my hubby doesn’t care for it. I agree with him that the crust is kidna bland. Toppings are fresh though which is nice! I did order a specialty pizza there once, paid for it, and when I was leaving noticed a coupon on the counter for $$ off the same specialty pizza. The gals behind the counter could have pointed it out before I paid. I was a little miffed about that.