Food Fight: Burger King

This week, we’re having a Food Fight over local chain franchise Burger King.

This is your chance to say the smackdown on the crowned one and pass judgement over the self-appointed meat monarch. Is it regal food, or something fit only for the peasants? Do the servers treat customers like royalty or do they themselves expect you to kiss their rings? Is the location clean and opulent or fit only for the king’s stables?

Whatever the case, hit the comments and speak your mind or, so help me, I’ll use another "king" pun.

OK, one more, sort of: Last week, the Knights of Columbus hall was up for review, but only got two comments. Surely, we can do better.

9 Responses to Food Fight: Burger King

1. jason says:

one word – “SLOW” Been there many times and have waited for more than 15 minutes to get my order. Don’t understand quite the reason why since BK is considered to be a “fast food” restaurant. Prices are ok and I love the onion rings. Brings back memories of A&W’s rings!

2. Amy R. says:

Very SLOW!!! I don’t even try to go there on my lunch break, because I’ll spend 1/2 of it just waiting in the drive through line.

A few times, the order has been completely wrong too…

3. Dawn J says:

Won’t go there any more. Their service is slow, they consistently get the orders wrong, and (this is what broke the camels back) the last time I took my grandchildren there they didn’t even want to sit because the booths were disgustingly filthy in the play area. When even a small child is appalled by the lack of cleanliness you know there’s a problem. Needless to say, we didn’t allow them to play in the playplace. If the booths were filthy I can imagine the play equipment was just as bad. Or worse. Nope, never again. Now we take them to McDonalds. The new building is really nice.

4. KPAR says:

I agree they are slow but they have the best fast food burgers in Jamestown. I prefer BK to McD.

5. S says:

Very, very slow service!! Only takes a couple minutes to place your order, but 20 min at least to get your food, even when its not busy. None of the food is even that great, only go there once in a great while cuz the kids like to play there.

6. Dustin says:

Service is great in the mornings. Sometimes it takes a while but the foods usually good.

7. Joel says:

awful service. slow, even if you are the only person in line. sometimes, after 15 mins of waiting, your burger comes up and then they give it to a drive though customer who came after you. then you get to wait even longer. decent food though, if you like BK.

8. buffalocity says:

The worst place to eat in Jamestown.Stay away.

9. Mr. T says:

I agree with all of the above and wanted to add this little ditty:

Every time I take my kids to the play area they inevitably become sick, especially in the winter time. I can only imagine how often they clean that area…