Back to work

I’m back at work after a long holiday weekend, and I’ve got work to do by the ton. I’m just going to say that I’m here and busy and that posts will be coming later. For now, why not make your first comment of the new year? Make it on the subject of your choosing.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Back to work

1. Joel says:

I’ll make a random comment about what seems to be on a lot of people’s minds, judging from work conversations. How about the snow plowing in Jamestown? Poor planning. How do larger towns like Fargo, Grand Forks and Aberdeen remove snow faster than Jamestown? How do smaller towns like Carrington, Edgeley, Ellendale, and Casselton plow their streets before Jamestown? 5 days after the storm is crazy. We pay some of the highest taxes in the state, we deserve at least average snow removal for that. But according to last Monday’s paper, at least they had Frontier Village plowed out (several days before many neighborhoods). Why?

2. Danny says:

Yeah, OK it seems there’s this golfer who got into a little trouble with . . . Nah, who am I tryin’ to kid. I got nothin’.

3. Daisy says:

Life is wonderful in Wimbledon! I get to retieve several times a day! I get fed often, OK, I have to admit – Jim spoils me rotten!!

4. Logan C. Adams says:

Daisy, as in the wonderful chocolate lab/Chesapeake Bay retriever I once knew? I would love to know more about how you’re doing.

5. Karin says:

I wonder the same things as Joel. But I do have to say whoever runs the plow in my neighborhood does a really good job and he did lift the gate at my driveway, this time. Hey, I’m thankful for the small things! Happy Nwew Year all!

6. Karin says:

I wonder the same things as Joel. But I do have to say whoever runs the plow in my neighborhood does a really good job and he did lift the gate at my driveway, this time. Hey, I’m thankful for the small things! Happy New Year all!

7. Karin says:

8. Karin says:

Sorry ’bout the echo!

9. CW says:

The solution to the airplane attempted bombings is elementary Watson! Everyone flies naked. No clothes, no underwear, no shoes, no problem.