Apartment fire this morning

There was a fire in a Jamestown apartment building this morning. A 3 1/2-year-old boy is being credited with saving lives by sounding the alarm and alerting adults.

Read the story on our Web site.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Apartment fire this morning

  1. mary says:

    It appears the Landloard has violated the IBC
    (International Building Code) by Not having a
    1-Hour fire-wall between all rental units and
    a smoke detector in each unit.(4)
    Code for multi-family residential dwellings.
    Also,does each bedroom have an Egress window.?
    Q:Does Jmst.have a Multi-Family Rental-Permit
    Ordinance.? Please check on it.