Odd little fire

I was getting into my car this morning when I noticed that there was smoking coming from the direction of the auto service business by my apartment building. I looked closer and realized that a small object outside one of their garage doors was on fire.

I walked into their front office and asked the two employees if they were aware there was a small fire outside their door. They were surprised by the question and followed me outside where, upon closer inspection, we discovered the burning object to be a discarded air filter.

I’ve seen many an oil-soaked air filter before, so it made sense that it was burning. As for what started the fire, I have no idea.

In other news, I have a new cell phone. And it has an even better camera than my last phone.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to Odd little fire

  1. Joel says:

    I thought you bought a new battery for your old cell phone to rejuvenate it. But now you have a new cell phone, did the battery not work out?

  2. Logan C. Adams says:

    The battery made the phone work great for a few extra months until the phone started having pieces fall off. I figured it was time to replace it.