Thirty children exposed to CO

There’s big news on our Web site right now: Thirty children were exposed to carbon monoxide this morning at First Congregational United Church of Christ. Read the news on our Web site.

FCUCC had a pancake and sausage supper last night. Several of us folks at The Sun went there for dinner and were in the basement eating. I remember feeling a little short of breath down there, but my allergies had been bugging me a lot lately so I didn’t pay it any attention.

Early reports indicate that several of the kids were able to refuse treatment at the hospital, while four have been taken by air ambulance to Minneapolis.

The Sun will be covering the story throughout the day. Keep checking back at our Web site for updates.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.